PTFE Lined Reducing Cross for Corrosion Medium
|FOB Price:||US $50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $50/ Piece|
- Standard: DIN, ANSI, GB
- Connection: Flange
- Head Type: Round
- Materials: Carbon Steel+PTFE
- Treatment: Epoxy Painting
- Transport Package: Plywood
- Origin: Wenzhou, China
- Material: Medium Carbon Steel
- Surface Treatment: Painting
- Diameter: Dn25~600
- Pressure: Pn16\150lb
- Trademark: YFM
- Specification: CE, SGS, TS
- HS Code: 9015900090
Design and Manufacture: ASTM F1545-97
Flange Standard: ASME/ANSI 16.5, DIN, JIS
Inspection and testing: ASTM F1545-97
Pipe Material: ASTM A106
Lining Material: PTFE, PO, PE, PP
Flange Material: SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, ASTM A3
Nominal Diameter: NPS 1-24
Pressure Range: 150lb 300lb JIS 10k, DIS
Connection Type: Flange connection
1. Youfumi manufactures lined pipe and fittings by use compression molding, isostatic molding, injection molding, transfer molding, hot rotomolding, ram/paste extrusion, 3D rotational molding etc. Characters as below:
2. Working temperature is high at the range of -29oC-200oC; Except the molten alkali metals, element fluorine and aromatic hydrocarbon, lined products can be used in any chemical medium.
3. Vacuum resistance. In the range of -29oC-150oC, it is applicable for vacuum condition. In chemical production, the vacuum condition occurs due to cooling, longitudinal emissions, or medium backflow.
4. High-pressure resistance. Within temperature working condition, it can sustain the working pressure of 3.0MPa.
5. Resistance to penetration. Adapt the high-quality PTFE, to make it of high density and enough thickness after advanced lining processing, make it excellent anti-osmosis.
6. PTFE advanced lining molding process achieved the status of synchronous hot expansion or cold shrinkage for steel components and fluorine plastic.
7. Youfumi adopts the standard size according to HG, GB, DIN, ANSI, and JIS etc., which improves interchangeability, to provide convenience for installation.
8. Specific gravity: 2.14-2.19g/cm3 as per ASTM D 792 test standard.
9. Tensile rate: 20.7Mpa minimum as per ASTM D 638 test standard
10. Elongation rate: 250% minimum as per ASTM D 638 test standard.
11. Manufacture standard: ASTM D 4895. Operating in vacuum condition within 150oC.